Maharashtra HSC 11th Class Textbooks 2022:
Maharashtra HSC 11th Class Textbooks 2022 Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has released Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Textbooks. Maharashtra HSC / 11th Class Textbooks subject-wise will be available on this website questionspapers.co.in or official website www.mahahsscboard.in. In this article, we are providing direct links to download the textbook, Candidates must download the PDF file issued by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) board or download the Syllabus from our article. Direct links to download the PDF Documents are available here. Previous Question Papers regarding All Subjects is also made available for the convenience of candidates. Feel free to download the entire syllabus for all Subject and prepare well for the forthcoming examination. Candidates should carefully mark the important questions and complete reading them first and later concentrate on less weightage part of the syllabus. Here in our website we provide all the details regarding 11th Class all Subjects.
About Maharashtra Board:
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune 411004, is a self-governing body created under Maharashtra Act No. 41 of 1965. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, through its nine Divisional Boards in Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur, and Ratnagiri, administers the HSC and SSC Examinations in Maharashtra. The Board holds examinations twice a year, with roughly 14 lac students taking the HSC and 17 lac taking the SSC, and around 6 lac students taking the HSC and SSC combined taking the supplementary test. In all, the state has roughly 21000 schools (SSC) and 7000 higher secondary schools/junior colleges (HSC).
Maharashtra 11th Class Textbook Details 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE)|
|Examination Name||Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Exams|
|Date of Exams||April / May (Expected)|
Maharashtra HSC Main Subjects
According to the Educational Conduct Board’s guidelines, the Maharashtra HSC Curriculum includes various subjects; here we describe the significance of some of the important subjects.
- Social Studies
- Other Academic Subjects
Maharashtra Board HSC /11th Class Syllabus
Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class new Syllabus 2022 is available in pdf format on our portal for students to download subject wise links. Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class new Students who are preparing for the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class final Examination are now looking for Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class 30 percent Deleted Syllabus 2022. We had provided complete Languages, Commerce, Science, and Arts Subject wise links. Students can get the Syllabus PDF from the direct link at the bottom of the page for the Maharashtra Board HSC Syllabus 2022.
Maharashtra 11th Class History Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
Unit 1 Background of Maharashtra:
Ancient Maharashtra : Stone Age,Satvahana, Vakataka, Chalukya,Rashtrakutan, —— Dyna—– and their political, social, cultural, religious contribution
Medieval Maharashtra Political – Social – Economic, Religious
Unit 2 Renaissance in 19th century :
Religious and Social Reform movements
Unit 3 Contribution of Maharashtra to Freedom Movement :
a) 1818 to 1885
b) 1885 to 1920
c) 1920 to 1947
Unit 4 Equality Movements inMaharashtra :
Background of Movements
1) Labour 2) Dalit 3) Women
4) Adivasi (Tribal)
Unit 5 Post Independence Maharashtra 1947 to 1960 :
a) Sanyukta Maharashtra Movement
b) Marathwada Mukti Sangram
Unit 6 Progress of Maharashtra 1960 – 2000 :
Political, Economical, Educational, Social and Cultural progress
- The Tenses
- Types of sentences
- Verbs of perception
- Reported Speech
- Uses of ‘too’ and ‘enough’
- Modal Auxiliaries
- Linking words/discourse markers
- Word formation
- Infinitives, Gerunds and Participles
Maharashtra 11th Class Mathematics & Statistics Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
Part – I
- Measurement of Angles
- Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of compound
- Factorization Formulae
- Straight Line
- Circle and Conics
- Linear Inequations
PART – 2:
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Permutations & combinations
- Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem
List of Practicals:
1. Problems on locus.
2. Family of lines.
3. Tracing of Conics I.
4. Tracing of Conics II.
5. Applications of vectors (Dot and cross
6. Linear inequation.
7. Applications of determinants.
8. Algebra of matrices.
9. Tracing of graphs of functions.
10. Numerical problems using laws of
11. Power and square root of a complex
number, cube root of unity.
12. Examples on special series.
13. Permutations and combinations.
14. Mathematical induction.
15. Binomial theorem.
19. Measures of dispersion.
Maharashtra 11th Class Organization of Geography Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
Unit 1: Physiography:
Unit 2: Movements of the earth
Unit 3: Climate
Unit 4: Drainage System & Water resources
- Main rivers
- Availability of water
- Water scarcity
Unit 5: Oceans & Marine eco system
- Structure of ocean floor
- Archipelago group of Island
- Marine eco system
- Ocean resources
Unit 6: Natural Vegetation
- Importance of forests
Unit 7: Biomes and Biodiversity
- Types of Biomes
Unit 8 : Disaster
- Natural disaster
- Manmade disaster
Unit 1: Projection
1.1 Types of projection
Unit 2: Methods of representing relief
features & Slopes on a map
Unit 3: Topographical Map
3.1 Map reading ( 1:50,000)
Unit 4 : Remote Sensing – Aerial Photographs
Unit 5: Weather Charts
5.2 Weather instruments
Unit 6: Field study
Maharashtra 11th Class Organization of Commerce and Management Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
UNIT-1 Nature and Scope of Business
_ Concept and characteristics of business
_ Business, Profession and Employment- Meaning and distinctive features.
_ Objectives of business-economic and social, role of profit in business.
_ Classification of business activities-Industry and Commerce.
_ Industry : Types of industries- primary, secondary, tertiary.
_ Business risks , nature and causes.
UNIT-2 Small Business
_ Small scale industry- Tiny sector, cottage and rural industry.
_ Role of small business in rural India.
_ Problems of small business in India.
_ Government Assistance and special schemes for industries in rural, backward and hilly areas.
UNiT-3 Private, Public and Global Enterprises.
_ Private Sector and Public Sector.
_ Forms of organizing public sector enterprises : Departmental undertaking,
Statutory corporation, Government company.
_ Changing role of public sector.
_ Global Enterprises (Multinational companies)
_ Joint Ventures : meaning, benefits.
UNIT- 4 Internal Trade
_ Meaning and types of internal trade Wholesale Trade and Retail Trade.
_ Services of a wholesaler and a retailer.
_ Types of Retail Trade –
_ Itinerant retailers and Fixed shops, Departmental store, Super market, Chain stores.
_ Role of Chamber of Commerce and industry.
UNIT – 5 International Business
_ Nature, importance, scope and complexities involved in international business.
_ Basic information about ways of entering into international business.
_ Contract manufacturing, licensing franchising, joint ventures and setting up wholly owned subsidies.
_ Export ; import procedures and documentation.
_ Foreign Trade promotion organizational support and incentives. Nature and importance of export processing zone/ Special Economic zones.
_ International Trade Institutions and Agreement.
W.T.O.UNCTAD, WORLD BANK, I.M.F.
UNIT-6 Business Environment
_ Business Environment : meaning and importance.
_ Dimensions of Business Environment : Economic, social, Technological, political and legal.
_ Economic environment in India. Impact of Government policy changes on business and industry with special reference to adoption of the policies of liberalization privatization and globalization.
UNIT- 7 Marketing
_ Marketing : meaning, functions, role.
_ Distinction between marketing and selling.
_ Marketing Mix : concept and elements-
_ Product : nature, classification, branding labeling and packaging.
_ Physical distribution : meaning, role Channels of distribution ; meaning, types, factors determining choice of channels.
_ Promotion : meaning and role, promotion mix, Role of Advertising and personal selling objections to Advertising.
_ Price : factors influencing pricing.
UNIT-8 Nature and significance of management
_ Management : concept, objectives, importance
_ Nature of management, management as Science, Art, profession.
_ Levels of management : top, middle, supervisory (first level).
Maharashtra 11th Class Hindi Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
1. गद्य (Prose)
2. पद्य (Poetry)
3. पुरक पठन (Supplementary Reading)
4. रचना विभाग (Composition Section)
5. व्याकरण (Grammar)
6. संवाद कौशल (Communication Skills)
Maharashtra 11th Class Physics Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
Introduction, Need for measurement, Units for measurement, System of Units, S.I. Units, Fundamental and derived units, Dimensional analysis, Order of magnitude and significant figures, Accuracy and errors in measurement.
2. Scalars and Vectors
Addition and subtraction of vectors, Product of vectors.
3. Projectile motion
Uniformly accelerated motion along straight line, Non uniform motion, Position time graph and velocity-time graph,
Equation of a projectile path, Time of flight, Horizontal range, Maximum height of a projectile, Relative velocity
Types of forces, General idea of gravitation, electromagnetic and nuclear forces, Law of conservation of momentum, Work done by a variable force. Workenergy theorem, Elastic and inelastic collisions in one and two dimensions, Inertial and non-intertial frames, Moment
of force, Couple and properties of couple, Centre of mass, Centre of gravity, Conditions of equilibrium of a rigid body
5. Friction in solids and liquids
Origin and nature of frictional forces, Laws of static friction, Laws of kinetic friction, Pressure due to fluid column, Pascal’s
Law and its applications, Effect of gravity on fluid pressure, Viscosity, Streamline flow, Turbulent flow, Viscous force,
Newton’s formula, Stokes’ law, Equation for terminal velocity, Raynold’s number, Bernoulli’s principle and its applications.
6. Sound Waves
Waves and oscillations, Progressive waves, Characteristics of transverse waves, Characteristics of longitudinal waves, Sound as longitudinal wave motion, Relation between v, f and, λ Newton’s formula for velocity of sound, Laplace’s correction.
7. Thermal properties of matter
Temperature and heat, Measurement of temperature, Ideal-gas equation and absolute temperature, Thermal expansion, Specific heat capacity, Calorimetry, Change of state, Latent heat, Heat transfer
8. Refraction of Light
Refraction of monochromatic light, Snell’s law, Total internal reflection, Critical angle, Optical fibre, Dispersion of light, Prism formula, Angular dispersion and dispersive power, Rainbow, Scattering of light, Blue colour of sky, Colour of sun at sunrise and
sunset. Elementary idea of Raman effect.
9. Ray optics
Reflection of light by spherical mirrors, Refraction at single curved surface, Lens maker’s equation, Combination of thin lenses in contact, Concept of conjugate focii, Correction of eye defects, Magnifying power of simple microscope, Magnifying
power of compound microscope, Magnifying power of telescope, Reflecting telescope – schematic diagram with explanation
Frictional electricity, Charges and their conservation, Coulomb’s law and dielectric constant, Forces between multiple electric charges, Superposition principle of forces, Continuous distribution of charges, Concept of charge density, Electric field intensity, Potential energy, Electric potential due to point charge, Relation between electric field intensity and potential, Potential difference, Volt and electron volt, Electric dipole and dipole moment, Electric lines of force. Equipotential surfaces, P.E. of single charge and system of charges.
11. Current electricity
Ohm’s law, Resistance, Specific resistance, Temperature dependence of resistance, Colour code of carbon resistor, Series and parallel combination of resistors, E.M.F and internal resistance of cell, Work done by electric current, Power in electric circuit, Cells in series and in parallel, Elementary idea of secondary cells.
12. Magnetic effect of electric current
Oersted’s experiment, Biot Savart’s law, Right hand rule, Magnetic induction at the centre of circular coil carrying current, Magnetic induction at a point along the axis of a coil carrying current, Fleming’s left hand rule, Force between two infinitely long current carrying parallel conductors, Definition of Ampere, Force acting on a conductor carrying current in magnetic field, Torque on a current loop in magnetic field.
Origin of magnetism due to moving charges, Equivalence between magnetic dipole and circular coil carrying current, Definition of magnetic dipole moment and its unit, Torque acting on a magnet in uniform magnetic induction, Bar magnet as an equivalent solenoid, Magnetic field lines, Magnetic induction due to bar magnet at a point along the axis and at a point along equator, Earth’s magnetic field
and magnetic elements, Electromagnets and factors affecting their strength.
14. Electromagnetic waves
Electromagnetic waves and their characteristics, Transverse nature of electromagnetic waves, Electromagnetic spectrum, Space communication, Propagation of electromagnetic waves in atmosphere.
Maharashtra 11th Class Chemistry Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
Unit 1: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
Unit 2 :States of matter : Gases and liquids
Unit 3 : Structure of atom
Unit 4 : Periodic table
Unit 5: Redox reactions
Unit 6: Chemical equilibrium
Unit 7 : Surface chemistry
Unit 8 : Nature of chemical bond
Unit 9 : Hydrogen
Unit 10: s-Block elements (Alkali and
alkaline earth metals)
- Group 1 and Group 2 elements
Unit 11 : p-Block elements
- Group Introduction to p-Block elements
- Group 13 elements :
- Group 14 elements :
Unit 12: Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry
Unit 13 : Alkanes
Unit 14 : Alkenes
Unit 15: Alkynes
Unit 16 : Aromatic compounds
UNIT-17: Environmental chemistry
Maharashtra 11th Class Sociology Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
- Unit-1: Nature of Sociology
1.1 Introduction to Sociology- Definitions, Emergence and Nature.
1.2 Scope and uses of sociology
1.3 Contribution of Sociologists:
- a) Auguste Comte
- b) Emile Durkheim.
- c) Dr. G. S. Ghurye.
- d) Dr. M. N. Srinivas
- Unit-2: Social Research Method
- 2.1 Social Research –Definition and Meaning
- 2.2 Scientific Method – Definition and Stages
- 2.3 Sources of Data Collection
- Unit-3: Basic Concepts
- 3.1 Concept : Definition, meaning and functions.
- 3.2 Society : Definition, meaning and characteristics.
- 3.3 Social Group : Definition, meaning and characteristics, classification of social group into Primary and Secondary.
- 3.4 Community : Definition, meaning and characteristics.
- 3.5 Association : Definition, meaning and characteristics.
- 3.6 Status and Role
- Unit-4: Social System
- 4.1 Social System – Definition, Meaning and Characteristics.
- 4.2 Marriage – Definition, Meaning, Characteristics, Forms and Functions.
- 4.3 Family – Definition, Meaning, characteristics. Forms and Functions.
- 4.4 Religion – Definition, Meaning, Nature, Functions and Dysfunctions
- Unit-5: Culture and Socialization
- 5.1 Culture – Definition, Meaning, Characteristics and components of Culture (Knowledge, Beliefs, Norms and Values, Signs).
- 5.2 Socialization – Definition, Meaning,Process of Socialization, Agencies of Socialization and Importance of Socialization.
- Unit-6: Social Processes
- 6.1 Social Process – Definition, Meaning and Characteristics.
- 6.2 Types of Social Processes:
a) Cooperation – Definition, meaning, Characteristics and Types.
b) Competition – Definition, meaning, Characteristics and Types.
c) Conflict – Definition, meaning, Characteristics and Types.
d) Accommodation – Definition, Meaning and characteristics
e) Assimilation – Definition, meaning and characteristics.
- Unit-7: Social Change
- 7.1 Social change – Definition, Meaningand Characteristics.
- 7.2 Factors of Social Change:
1) Geographical 2) Biological
3) Technological 4) Cultural.
- 7.3 Forms of Social Change:
(1) Evolution (2) Progress (3) Reform (4) Revolution.
- 7.4 Direction of Social Change: (1) Linear (2) Cyclical
- Unit-8: Project Work
Project work has been newly included in the Standard XI Sociology Syllabus as per the new guidelines.
Book Keeping & Accountancy Solutions:
Maharashtra 11th Class Book Keeping & Accountancy Solutions Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
1. A. Introduction of Book-keeping andAccountancy
A.1 Meaning and definition
A.3 Importance and Utility
A.4 Difference between Book-Keeping and Accountancy
A.5 Basis of Accounting – Cash basis and Accrual basis.
A.6 Qualitative characteristics of accounting information
A.7 Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting
2. Basic Accounting Terminologies
B.1 Business Transactions – Cash Transactions and Credit Transactions
B.3 Profit, loss-Operating and Nonoperating profits, Normal gains and abnormal gains with examples. Difference between profit and Income
B.4 Assets, Liabilities, Net-worth/ Owners Equity Assets: Fixed/ Current/Tangible/ Intangible/fictitious
B.5 Contingent Liability
B.6 Capital, Drawings
B.7 Debtors, Creditors
B.8 Capital Expenditure, Revenue and Deferred Revenue Expenditure
3. Source documents required for Accounting
3. 1 Meaning, contents and specimen.
3. 2 Voucher-internal, external voucher
3. 3 Petty cash and cash voucher
3. 4 Cash and Credit memo
3. 5 Receipt
3. 6 Debit and Credit note
3. 7 Pay-in-slip
3. 8 Withdrawal slip
3. 9 Cheque-Bearer, Order, Crossed, Account payee
3.10 Bank pass book, Bank Statement and Bank advice
4.1 Meaning, Importance and utility of Journal.
4.2 Specimen of Journal
4.3 Writing of Journal entries
5. Subsidiary Books
5.1 Meaning, need and specimen of different Subsidiary Books.
5.2 Simple Cash Book with cash column only
5.3 Cash Book with cash and bank columns
5.4 Analytical Petty Cash Book-imprest system.
5.5 Purchase Book
5.6 Sales Book
5.7 Purchase Return Book
5.8 Sales Return Book
5.9 Bank Book
5.10 Journal Proper, Transactions of Discounts to be taken in Journal
6.1 Meaning, need and contents of ledger be explained
6.2 Specimen of ledger
6.3 Posting of entries from Subsidiary books to ledger
6.4 Balancing of ledger accounts.
7. Bank Reconciliation Statement
7.1 Meaning, need and importance
7.2 Reasons for difference in bank balance as per cash book and balance as per bank pass book
7.3 Specimen of Bank Reconciliation Statement
7.4 Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
8. Trial balance
8.1 Meaning and Purpose
8.2 Specimen of Trial Balance
8.3 Preparation of Trial Balance from given balances of accounts.
9. Errors and their rectification
9.1 Meaning and effects of errors.
9.2 Types of errors – Errors of principles, Errors of Ommission, Errors of commission and Compensating Errors.
9.3 Steps to locate errors
9.4 Errors affecting and not affecting Trial Balance
9.5 Treatment of balance of suspense account
9.6 Rectification entries
10. Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
10.1 Depreciation : Meaning, Need and Factors affecting depreciation.
10.2 Methods of computation of Depreciation : Straight Line Method, Written Down Value Method (Excluding Change in method)
10.3 Accounting Treatment of Depreciation : By charging to asset account by creating Provision for depreciation / accumulated depreciation account.
10.4 Provisions and Reserves : Meaning, Objectives and Difference between provisions and Reserves.
10.5 Types of Reserves : Revenue Reserve, Capital Reserve, General Reserve, Specific reserves, Secret reserves.
11. Financial statements of Proprietary concern Financial Statements- Meaning, objective and Importance
11.1 Preparation of Trading Account
11.2 Preparation of Profit and Loss Account
11.3 Preparation of Balance Sheet
11.4 Effects of following adjustments only
a. Closing stock
c. Bad and Doubtful debts
d. Provision for discount on Debtors and Creditors
e. Outstanding expenses
f. Prepaid expenses
g. Accrued income
h. Income received in advance
j. Goods distributed as free sample
12. Computer in Accounting
12.1 Introduction to Computer Accounting System : Components of CAS, Features, Grouping of Accounts, using software of C.A.S.
12.2 Application of computer accounting Automation of accounting process, designing accounting reports, data exchange with other information system.
Maharashtra 11th Class Political Science Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
Part One : Political Theory
1. State – Meaning, Essential components of the state, State and Society, State and Government
2. Nation – Meaning, Difference between State and Nation.
3. Liberty – Meaning, Types and Importance
4. Equality and Justice – Meaning and Types
5. Human Rights – Declaration of Human Rights, National Human Rights Commission, State Human Rights Commission; Composition and functions.
Part Two : Contemporary World Politics
6. Changing World – Cold war, End of Bipolarization, Emergence of Uni – polar system, Multi polar system
7. International Organizations – Need, Different organization 1) International Organizations 2) Regional Organizations
8. World Security – Meaning, Importance, Factors endangering world security – Terrorism, Violation of Human Rights, Poverty in the World, Arms race
Globalization – Meaning, Emergence of Globalization, Effects of Globalization, India and Globalization.
Maharashtra 11th Class Psychology Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
Unit I : Introduction to Psychology
- 1.1 Definitions – Wundt, Watson, Morgan & King, Feldman
- 1.2 Branches of Psychology
- 1.3 Recent Perspectives of Psychology
- 1.4 Psychology in Everyday Life
- 1.5 Psychologists at work
Unit – II Methods of Psychological Enquiry
- 2.1 Objectives of Psychological enquiry: Description, Prediction, explanation, control and Application
- 2.2 Important Methods of data collection: Observational method, experimental method, correlational method, Survey method, Psychological testing, case study and project method
Unit – III Foundations of Human Behaviour
- 3.1 Heredity : Genes and Chromosomes
- 3.2 Central Nervous System : Brain andSpinal chord
- 3.3 Endocrine System : Pituitary gland, thyroid gland, adrenal gland, gonads.
- 3.4 Socio – cultural Factors : Family, Community, faith, gender, caste and disability
- 3.5 Socialization : Acculturation and Enculturation
Unit – IV Human Development
4.1 Meaning of Development : Life-span perspective on development, Growth, Development, Maturation and Evolution
4.2 Principles of Development
4.3 Factors Influencing Development : Heredity and environment
4.4 Stages of Development : Prenatal stage, infancy, childhood, adolescence, adulthood and oldage
4.5 Context of Development : Microsystem, mesosystem, exosystem, macrosystem Chronosystem
Unit – V Attention and Perception
- 5.1 Distinction between attention and perception
- 5.2 Attentional Processes : Selective attention, divided attention, span of attention, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- 5.3 Principles of perceptual organization : Principle of proximity, principle of similarity, principle of continuity, principle of smallness, principle of symmetry, principle of surroundedness, principle of closure.
- 5.4 Illusions : Geometric illusions and apparent movement illusions
- 5.5 Socio-cultural influences on perception : differential familiarity, salience of stimuli, habits of perceptual inference.
Unit – VI Learning
6.1 Nature of learning : Definition and features of learning
6.2 Classical and Operant Conditioning: Pavlov’s experiment on classical conditioning, Skinner’s experiment on operant conditioning
6.3 Observational Learning : Imitation, social learning and modelling
6.4 Learning Styles : Relational style and analytical style
6.5 Learning Disabilities : Symptoms of learning disabilities.
Unit – VII Human Memory
- 7.1 Nature of Memory : Definitiion, stages of memory
- 7.2 Memory Systems : Sensory, Shortterm memory and long-term memory
- 7.3 Measurement of Memory : Recall, recognitiion, re-learning and reconstruction
- 7.4 Nature and Causes of Forgetting : Ebbinghaus’s curve of forgetting, trace decay, interference, retrieval failure
- 7.5 Improving Memory : Keyword method, method of loci, chunking, first letter technique, minimising interference
- 7.6 Eyewitness Memory
Unit – VIII Motivation and Emotion
- 8.1 Nature of motivation : Motivation cycle
- 8.2 Types of motives : Biological motives and Psychosocial motives
- 8.3 Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- 8.4 Nature of Emotion : Definition and Types of Emotions by Plutchik
- 8.5 Expression of Emotions : Culture and emotional expression, culture and emotional labelling
- 8.6 Enhancing Positive Emotions : Personality traits, positive meaning, quality connections, being engaged, faith and positive interpretations.
Maharashtra 11th Class Biology Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
Section – I Botany
Unit 1 Diversity in Living World:
- Chapter 1- Diversity in organisms :
- Chapter 2 – Kingdom Plantae :
Unit 2 Structure and function of cell :
- Chapter 3 – Biochemistry of cell :
- Chapter 4 Cell Division :
Unit 3 Structural organization in plants
- Chapter 5 – Morphology of Plants :
Unit 4 Plant Physiology
- Chapter 6 – Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition :
- Chapter 7 – Plant Growth and Development:
Section II – Zoology
Unit 1 Diversity in Living World
- Chapter 8 – Kingdom Animalia
Unit 2 Structure and function of cell
- Chapter 9 – Organization of Cell
Unit 3 Structural organization in Animals:
- Chapter 10- Study of Animal Tissues :
1. Animal tissues – types
- Chapter 11- Study of Animal Type
Unit 4 Human Physiology
- Chapter 12- Human Nutrition
- Chapter 13- Human Respiration
- Chapter 14 – Human skeleton and Locomotion:
Maharashtra 11th Class Economics Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
Section A: Indian Economic development
Chapter 1: Economic development & Economic growth
Chapter 2: Quality of human life – Introduction – Physical quality of Life Index & Human Development Index
Chapter 3: Major challenges before Indian Economy – a) Population b) Poverty c)Unemployment
Chapter 4: Economic Reforms since 1991 & its main features – a) Liberalisation b) Privatisation c) Globalisation
Chapter 5: Economic Planning – a) Meaning and objectives b) 10th Five year plan – a study
Chapter 6: Infra structural development in India
Section B: Introduction to statistics
Chapter 7: Introduction to statistics
Chapter 8: Collection & organization of Data
Chapter 9: Graphical presentation of data
Chapter 10: Measures of Central Tendency Mean, Median & Mode
Chapter 11: Index Numbers
Maharashtra Board 11th Class Books Pdf
|Marathi Yuvakbharati 11th pdf [मराठी युवकभारती इय्यता ११ वी]||Download|
|Hindi Yuvakbharati [हिंदी युवकभारती कक्षा ११ वी]||Download|
|English Yuvakbharati [इंग्लिश युवकभारती ११ वी]||Download|
|History [११ वी इतिहास मराठी]||Download|
|Political Science [११ वी राज्यशास्त्र मराठी]||Download|
|Economics [११ वी अर्थशास्त्र मराठी]||Download|
|Geography [११ वी भूगोल मराठी]||Download|
|Bal Vikas Book [११ वी बाल विकास मराठी]||Download|
|Defense Studies [११ वी संरक्षणशास्त्र मराठी]||Download|
|Psychology [११ वी मानसशास्त्र मराठी]||Download|
|Logic [११ वी तर्कशास्त्र मराठी]||Download|
|Sociology [११ वी समाजशास्त्र मराठी]||Download|
11th English Textbook PDF
|English Textbook pdf||Download|
|Biology Textbook pdf||Download|
|Chemistry Textbook pdf||Download|
|Physics Textbook pdf||Download|
|Mathematics and Statistics Art & Science Part 1 Textbook pdf||Download|
|Mathematics and Statistics Art & Science Part 2 Textbook pdf||Download|
|Agriculture Science and Technology Textbook pdf||Download|
|Animal Science and Technology Textbook pdf||Download|
|Book Keeping and Accountancy Textbook pdf||Download|
|Child Development Textbook pdf||Download|
|Co-Operation Textbook pdf||Download|
|Defence Studies Textbook pdf||Download|
|Economics Textbook pdf||Download|
|Education Textbook pdf||Download|
|Environment Education Textbook pdf||Download|
|Food Science and Technology Textbook pdf||Download|
|Geography Textbook pdf||Download|
|History Textbook pdf||Download|
|Home Management Textbook pdf||Download|
|Information Technology Textbook pdf||Download|
|Logic textbook pdf||Download|
|Mathematics and Statistics Commerce Part 1 Textbook pdf||Download|
|Mathematics and Statistics Commerce Part 2 Textbook pdf||Download|
11th Science Books pdf
|11th biology book pdf||Download|
|11th chemistry book pdf||Download|
|11th physics book pdf||Download|
|11th animal science and technology book pdf||Download|
|11th agriculture book pdf||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) regarding Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class 2022
Class 11th New Textbook Update
Hello friends This video contains education news regarding class 11th new textbook maharashtra Board. After watching this video you will come to know the lau…
How To Download Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Textbooks?
Students will download Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Textbooks 2022 go through the official website – https://www.mahahsscboard.in/.
Who will release the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Textbooks in Maharashtra State?
MSBSHSE Board has released the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Textbooks
What is the full form of MSBSHSE?
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE), Maharashtra.
What is the pass percentage to get passed in Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class examinations in 2022?
You should score 35% and above to achieve the pass marks in order to clear your Maharashtra HSC/ 12th Class/ Inter examinations in 2022.
Class 11th New Textbook Update
Hello friends This video contains education news regarding class 11th new textbook maharashtra Board. After watching this video you will come to know the lau…