Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Previous Year Question Papers Download PDF Here: 2023
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2023 Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Previous Year Question Papers are now available here. Applicants who are trying to find Indian coast guard previous year question papers can download all the Previous Year Question Papers from here. The Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) has released a notification to fill the positions for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty). So all the aspiring and eligible candidates who are waiting to use for Indian Coast Guard Navik Posts can now utilize this job opportunity and obtain all details associated with the exam. we’ve got provided all the Indian Coast Guard Previous Year Question Papers download links in our post.
The Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) previous year’s question papers will give a plan about the questions and weightage from each portion within the question paper. Solving previous year’s papers will help improve time management skills. we’ve also provided the Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2023 Pdf and Coast Guard Exam Questions And Answers Pdf for correct preparation. Candidates can click on the link to test and download for previous year question papers with set wise order. Once downloaded, all the candidates can open the go in pdf to require a print out or kept it safe for your preparation purposes. Practicing the Old Question Papers will help the candidate to extend their confidence level to crack the Indian Coast Guard Navik Examination. For more information regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021, you’ll also visit the official website i.e www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) – Overview
|Name of the Board||Indian Coast Guard|
|Designation of Job||Navik (General Duty)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Job||Navy Jobs|
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Previous Year Papers:
The Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) solved Previous Year’s Question Papers are helpful to the candidates for creating their preparation plan for the exam. it’s better to practice all the questions given within the Indian Coast Guard GD Previous Year Question Papers Pdf. Hence, all interested candidates can now check the Solved Navik Previous Year Question Papers to urge a plan about the Indian Coast Guard Exam 2023.
Indian Coast Guard Department works in coordination with the Indian navy, customs department, and also with state and central police services. Indian Coast Guard is that the marine section. So, so as to fill the Indian Coast Guard Vacancies, it holds recruitment tests. it’s an exquisite opportunity for the candidates who are searching for getting Central Government Jobs. So, the duty seekers need to prepare well for the written exams to make their careers within the Indian Coast Guard. the main points of Coast Guard Paper, Indian coast guard Syllabus Pdf and also the Exam Pattern of Indian Coast Guard are mentioned below.
About Indian Coast Guard:
The Indian Coast Guard could be a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations puzzled. Despite being relatively small, it’s a good range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations.
The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at national capital. At CGHQ, he’s assisted by four Deputy Director Generals of the rank of officer, and other senior officers heading various staff divisions.
For effective command and control, the Maritime Zones of India are divided into five Coast Guard Regions, namely, North-West, West, East, North-East and Andaman & Nicobar, with the respective Regional Headquarters located at Gandhinagar, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Port Blair. The Coast Guard Regions are commanded by Officers of the rank of officer.
The regions are further divided into twelve Coast Guard ‘Districts’, one each for the nine coastal states on the mainland, two within the Andaman & Nicobar Region, and one at Kavaratti within the Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands. Each Coast Guard District comprises of 1 or more Coast Guard Stations. additionally, there are Coast Guard Air Stations (CGAS) and Air Enclaves (CGAE) for air operations from various locations along the coastline.
The Regional Headqaurters (North-West) at Gandhinagar exclusively covers the strategically important maritime state of Gujarat. The state has its District Headquarters at Porbandar. This District, commissioned in 1984, is supported by stations at Veraval, Mundra, Okha and Jakhau. Dornier aircraft and Advanced Light Helicopters operating from Porandar, provide air-support to the present region.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Eligibility Criteria:
- EWS candidates won’t get any age relaxation.
- The Board for sophistication 10th and 12th must be recognised by Council of Boards of college ion in India (COBSE).
- Passing in subjects Maths and Physics is compulsory.
- Even if there’s no vacancy reserved for SC / ST / OBC (Non – Creamy) / EWS category candidates, such candidates can still apply. However, they’re going to not be eligible for any age and spending marks concession / relaxation etc. SC / ST candidates are exempt from payment of application fee even in such case.
Age: 18-22 years (5 Years relaxation for SC/ST, if the posts are reserved for them and three Years for OBC, if the posts are reserved for them)
Educational Qualification: 12th Class Passed with Maths And Physics from any Education Board recognized by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE).
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD)Selection Procedure
The selection of recruits is predicated on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV and therefore the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates are going to be compulsorily subjected to identity check prior commencement of the examination of Stage- I, II, III of CGEPT.
The identity check will include verification/matching of following the least bit four stages of selection procedure:-
a. Photograph of the candidate within the application and also the face expression of the candidate during examination.
b. Biometric – only left thumb biometric are going to be captured during Stage-I of examination. The biometric during subsequent stages is to match with the biometric of Stage-I. just in case the biometric of left thumb isn’t captured during Stage-I then the biometric of right thumb are captured and can be used for subsequent verification. aside from left and right thumb, no other finger are going to be considered for the biometric. If candidate isn’t ready to establish biometric with left or right thumb impression, then the candidate won’t be allowed to seem for the examination and his candidature are going to be cancelled.
Signature as uploaded within the online application.
Identification mark as mentioned within the online application.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Subjects:
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) applicants who are applying for Navik (GD) posts need to have knowledge on all subjects. Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Mainly consista of following subjects
- General Awareness
In this article, we give the complete details regarding English subject. Details include Examination Pattern, Syllabus, Previous & Important Question Papers.
Indian Coast Guard Syllabus is divided into two sections
- Section – II
In section-I We have Science, Mathematics, English, General Awareness, Reasoning Subjects. The syllabus of Science and Mathematics will be upto grade 10 of CBSE syllabus.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Science Syllabus:
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets / Earth / Satellites / Sun ), Electricity and its application
- Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power
- Heat, Temperature, Metals and Non-Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Mathematics Syllabus:
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebric Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) English Syllabus:
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives, Compound preposition.
- Use of pronouns
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) General Awareness Syllabus:
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
- Eminent Personalities, National Bird / Animal / Sport /
Flower / Anthem / Song/ Flag / Mountains
- Sports: Championships / Winners /Terms / Number of Players
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Reasoning Syllabus:
- Spatial, Numerical Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Section-II: In section-II we have Physics and Mathematics subjects. The syllabus of Physics and Mathematics will be of grade 11 & 12 of CBSE syllabus.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Physics Syllabus:
- Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power. Newtons laws and applications, circular motion.
- Motion of System of particles and rigid body, gravitation, Property of Bulk Matter, thermodynamics, behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Oscillation and Waves.
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of matter and radiation, Atom and Nuclei
- Electronic devices, Communicating systems
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Maths Syllabus:
- Sets, Relations and Functions –
Set, Relations and Functions trigonometric functions.
Algebra – Principle of Mathematical induction, complex numbers and quadratic equations, linear inequalities, permutation and combinations, binomial theory, sequence and series, Matrices, determinants.
Vector And Three Dimensional
Geometry – Vectors, and three dimensional geometry, Liner Programming
- Coordinate Geometry – Straight lines, conic section, introduction to three-dimensional geometry.
Calculus – Limits and derivatives, Continuity and differentiability, Applications and derivatives, Integrals, applications of the integrals, differential equations.
- Mathematical Reasoning
Probability – Statistics, Probability. Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebric Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
- Relations And Functions – Relations and Functions, inverse trigonometric functions. Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Previous/Old Papers
ICG (GD) English Question Paper
|ICG (GD) English Question Paper||Download Here|
|ICG (GD) General Awareness Question Paper||Download Here|
|Science Question Paper||Download Here|
|Reasoning Question Paper||Download Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude Question Paper||Download Here|
|Maths Question Paper||Download Here|
|Navik (GD) shortcuts||Download Here|
|Numerical Ability||Download Here|
|General Knowledge||Download Here|
|Maths (Pipes) Shortcuts||Download Here|
|HCF & LCM Shortcuts||Download Here|
|Compound Interest Shortcuts||Download Here|
|Boats & Streams Shortcuts||Download Here|
|Navik (GD) Model Paper1||Download Here|
|Navik (GD) Model Paper2||Download Here|
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s:
There are a complete of 4 stages under ICG Navik Selection Process:
- The written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- The final medical exam at INS Chilka
- The submission and verification of documents and training after final selection.
What is 1st stage of Indian Coast Guard Navik Selection Process?
The first stage of the Indian Coast Guard Navik Selection Process are going to be a computer-based exam (Online) which is able to be taken at the examination center.
What sort of questions are going to be asked in Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam?
The written exam of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD relies on the syllabus followed in highschool (10th standard and 10+2). The candidates can refer the NCERT books to organize for the ICG Navik (GD) exam.
What are the tests conducted in good shape test of Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam?
Physical Fitness test will encompass the subsequent tests
- Running- 1 Km
- Squats- 20
- Push Ups- 10
Official Website – Click Here