E Shramik Card Online Registration 2023: The government has started different programs for both organized and unorganized people in the country. So that all the workers can be given the tools they need to be independent. But there are many workers who should be able to get the benefits of the plan but aren’t. The Government of India has made E-Shram Portal available to all of these workers. On this site, information about all the workers will be kept.
Click on this link to read our most current post, HPSC Assistant Treasury Officer Question Papers 2023. This site will show the “A Comprehensive Guide to E Shramik Card Online Registration 2023 and Yojana Benefits”
E-Shramik Card Registration: By creating an e-Shramik Card, you will receive a number of perks. Register here.
The E-Shram Card online application can be submitted by Indian workers who wish to benefit from the E-Shramik Card Yojana 2022 via the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, eshram.gov.in, Central Government! The Indian laborer who enrolled the E-Shram Portal, let us inform you! The Central Government will make available to him a number of government programs.
Goal of the e-Labor Card Program
a consolidated database of all unorganized sector workers, such as agricultural laborers, street sellers, domestic workers, migrant workers, and platform workers, has been prepared under the E-Shram Card Scheme. the provision of employment based on the workers’ skill.
E Shramik Card Online Registration 2023 Overview:
|Yojana||E Shramik Card Yojana 2023|
|Name of The Portal||e Shram Card|
|Launch By||Indian Govt|
|Official Website Link||https://eshram.gov.in/|
Criteria for Labor Card Eligibility:
- unorganized sector employee
- 16 to 59 years of age
- pay no income tax
- The applicant must not be an EPFO or ESIC member.
The country’s labor force has been given the ability to register on this portal (E-Shram Portal). All of the country’s laborers and laborers will be eligible for e-labor portal registration, regardless of whether they work in the unorganized sector or are related to any organized sector.
Construction workers, migrant workers, street vendors, domestic workers, gig and platform employees, agricultural laborers, individuals in the unorganized sector, and other beneficiaries who qualify for benefits may get benefits by registering on the portal under this e-Shram Card. Laborers and others are also offered!
E Shramik Card Benefits
The E Shramik Card, launched under the “One Nation, One Ration Card” scheme, is a digital card that provides a range of benefits to workers in the unorganized sector. Some of the benefits of E Shramik Card are:
- Portability:The card is portable, and workers can access benefits across the country without any hassle.
- Social Security:The E Shramik Card provides social security benefits to workers in the unorganized sector, such as insurance cover, disability cover, and pension schemes.
- Ease of Access:The card provides easy access to various welfare schemes and benefits offered by the government.
- Skill Upgradation: The E Shramik Card also aims to provide skill upgradation to workers in the unorganized sector, helping them improve their livelihoods.
- Financial Inclusion: The card enables financial inclusion, making it easier for workers to access credit and other financial services.
- Recognition: The E Shramik Card recognizes workers in the unorganized sector and provides them with a unique identity, which can help them access various services and benefits.
Beneficiaries of E Shram Card
The E Shramik Card is primarily aimed at providing benefits to workers in the unorganized sector. These include:
- Migrant Workers: Migrant workers who move from one state to another in search of work can benefit from the E Shramik Card’s portability feature, which allows them to access welfare schemes and benefits across the country.
- Street Vendors:Street vendors who work in the informal sector can also benefit from the E Shramik Card’s financial inclusion feature, which can help them access credit and other financial services.
- Construction Workers:Construction workers, who form a significant portion of the unorganized sector, can benefit from the E Shramik Card’s social security features, such as insurance cover and disability cover.
- Domestic Workers: Domestic workers, who often work without any job security or benefits, can benefit from the E Shramik Card’s recognition feature, which provides them with a unique identity and access to various welfare schemes.
- Other Informal Workers:The E Shramik Card is also designed to benefit other informal workers, such as agricultural workers, beedi workers, and handloom workers, among others.
Documents Needed to Get an E Shramik Card 2023:
Most of the time, you will need to show the following papers to get an E Shramik Card:
Aadhaar Card: Everyone who wants an E Shramik Card must have an Aadhaar card. It is used to prove who the user is and to link their information to their Aadhaar number.
Details About Your Bank Account: To link your E Shramik Card to your bank account, you will need to give details about your bank account, such as the account number and IFSC code.
You may also need to show proof of your address, like a driver’s license, voter ID card, or utility bill.
Photograph: To get an E Shramik Card, you’ll need to send in a recent picture of yourself that’s the size of a visa.
Category-specific papers: Depending on what kind of worker you are, you may need to provide extra documents like a certificate of registration for street vendors, a certificate of registration for construction workers, or a certificate from your employer, among others.
It’s important to remember that the exact requirements for getting an E Shramik Card depend on the state you live in and the specific rules set by the government. Check with your local government to find out what papers are needed to apply for an E Shramik Card.
Different plans are covered by the E Shramik Card 2023.
The E Shramik Card is made to help workers in the unorganized sector in a number of ways. Some of the programs that the E Shramik Card covers are:
- Health Insurance:The E Shramik Card gives the user and their family access to health insurance for up to Rs. 5 lakh.
- Life insurance: The card also includes up to Rs. 2 lakh in life insurance coverage in case the user dies.
- Disability Coverage:The E Shramik Card covers up to Rs. 2 lakh in case an accident or illness leaves the user permanently disabled.
- Pension Schemes: The card gives workers in the informal sector access to pension plans like the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM) and the National Pension Scheme (NPS).
- Education:The E Shramik Card gives you access to programs like the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) and the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) that help you improve your education and skills.
- Housing: Workers in the unorganized industry can use the card to get into housing programs like the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
- assistance: The E Shramik Card can also be used to get food assistance through the One Nation, One Ration Card program.
It’s important to know that the exact benefits and programs covered by the E Shramik Card can change based on the state you live in and the specific rules set by the government.
E Shramik Card Online Registration 2023:
Depending on which state you live in, the steps to register for an E Shramik Card can be different. However, the following steps can be used as a general guide for registering for the card online:
- Visit the page for your state’s E Shramik Card program.
- On the home page, look for the “Register” or “Apply Now” button and click on it.
- Fill out the registration form with your name, Aadhaar number, bank account information, and other personal information.
- You can upload your photo and supporting papers like your Aadhaar card, bank account information, and proof of address.
- Look over the information you’ve given and then send in the form.
- After you send in your E Shramik Card application, you will get an application ID or reference number that you can use to check on its progress.
- Once your application is accepted, the E Shramik Card will be sent to you by email or registered mail.
It’s important to know that the way you sign up for an E Shramik Card may be different based on which state you live in. You can find out the exact steps to take on the website for the E Shramik Card scheme in your state.
आप अपने खुद के ई श्रमिक कार्ड के लिए ऑनलाइन साइन अप कर सकते हैं।
आप जिस राज्य में रहते हैं, उसके आधार पर ई श्रमिक कार्ड के लिए स्व-पंजीकरण की विधि भिन्न हो सकती है, लेकिन नीचे दिए गए चरणों से आपको एक सामान्य विचार मिलेगा कि इसे ऑनलाइन कैसे किया जाए:
- अपने राज्य के ई श्रमिक कार्ड कार्यक्रम के लिए पेज पर जाएँ।
- साइट पर, “स्व-पंजीकरण” या “अभी आवेदन करें” बटन देखें और इसे क्लिक करें।
- सूची से आप जिस प्रकार के कार्यकर्ता हैं उसे चुनें और व्यक्तिगत जानकारी जैसे आपका नाम, आधार संख्या, बैंक खाता जानकारी और संपर्क जानकारी दें।
- आप अपना फोटो और अपने आधार कार्ड, बैंक खाते की जानकारी और पते के प्रमाण जैसे सहायक कागजात अपलोड कर सकते हैं।
- आपके द्वारा दी गई जानकारी को देखें और फिर फॉर्म में भेजें।
- आपके द्वारा अपना ई श्रमिक कार्ड आवेदन भेजने के बाद, आपको एक आवेदन आईडी या संदर्भ संख्या मिलेगी जिसका उपयोग आप इसकी प्रगति की जांच के लिए कर सकते हैं।
- एक बार आपका आवेदन स्वीकार हो जाने के बाद, ई-श्रमिक कार्ड आपको ईमेल या पंजीकृत मेल द्वारा भेजा जाएगा।
यह जानना महत्वपूर्ण है कि आप जिस राज्य में रहते हैं, उसके आधार पर ई श्रमिक कार्ड के लिए स्व-पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया भिन्न हो सकती है। आपके राज्य में ई श्रमिक कार्ड योजना के लिए उठाए जाने वाले सटीक कदम वेबसाइट पर देखे जा सकते हैं।
Helpline Number for E-Sharmik Card
Depending on which state you are in, the helpline number for the E Shramik Card system may be different. You can, however, find the contact information on the website for the E Shramik Card plan in your state.
You can also call the Ministry of Labour and Employment at their toll-free number, 1800-11-55-26, or their regular number, 011-24616721. They might be able to tell you more about the E Shramik Card plan and put you in touch with the right people in your state.
When you call the E Shramik Card helpline number, you should have your application ID or reference number ready. This will help the officials track the status of your application and give you the right information.
E Shramik Card Online Registration Links Below 2023:
|E Shram Card Online Apply||Apply Now|
|E Shram Card Portal Registration||Visit Now|
|E Shramik Card Online Registration||Visit Now|
Q: Who is allowed to get an E Shramik Card?
A: Anyone between the ages of 16 and 59 who works in the unorganised field can get an E Shramik Card.
Q: How do I apply online for an E Shramik Card?
A: You can apply for an E Shramik Card online by going to the official website for your state’s E Shramik Card scheme and taking the steps to sign up.
Q: What kinds of papers do I need to get an E Shramik Card?
A: Your Aadhaar card, bank account information, and proof of address are all needed to sign up for an E Shramik Card.
Q: Is there a fee for getting an E Shramik Card?
A: No, there is no fee to sign up for an E Shramik Card. It’s a free programme for people who work in the unorganised field.
Q: How long does it take to get an E Shramik Card?
A: The time it takes to get an E Shramik Card may depend on where you live and how many people have applied. After the application is approved, it usually takes between 14 and 21 days to get the card.
Q: What are the advantages of having an E Shramik Card?
A: The E Shramik Card gives you access to a variety of benefits, such as health insurance, life insurance, injury coverage, pension plans, education and skill development programmes, housing programmes, and subsidies.
Q: How can I find out what’s going on with my application for an E Shramik Card?
A: You can find out what’s happening with your E Shramik Card application by going to the website for your state’s E Shramik Card programme and entering your application ID or reference number.